Your shopping cart is empty!
FAQ - Frequently asked questions
I have print ready files, how can I send them for printing ?
Once we have your approval your order will be ready within 2 to 3 days.
This depends on the size of your order and the type of product chosen.
We will give you an exact time frame on ordering.
To send us files please Attach Files Here >>> http://www.readysigns.com.au/files.html
How long will my order take ?
We will give you an exact time frame when ordering based on size of your order and the type of product chosen.
Once we have your approval your order will be ready within 1 to 3 days.
Please forward your artwork / and or requirements so we can prepare a proof before printing
Once your artwork / and or requirements has been received by us, we will double check the files and might request further information to complete your order.
We will prepare a proof and send it to you via email for your approval. Once artwork has been approved by you, please allow 24-48 hours for your signs to be prepared for printing and shipping
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask as we are always here to help with your requirements
General Artwork Guidelines below - If uncertain, please forward what you have and we can work thru it
1) Artwork to be supplied at 100% of final size or for larger files we prefer aspect ratio 1:2 (50%)
2) Images to be at high quality 150-300dpi resolution
3) Artwork to be in CMYK format. If using spot colour please list the PMS number
4) All fonts to be outlined or converted to curves or include font files with documents.
5) Flatten all layers and transparencies
6) Formats accepted are AI, PDF, ai is best
7) Please Attach Files if larger than 10mb here >>> http://www.readysigns.com.au/files.html when ready
Note: JPEG files are generally low in resolution resulting in a poor print result
PSD, JPG, JPEG, TIFF
Full (100%) image size with 300dpi
AI, PDF, EPS
Print Ready Files
Customers with Print Ready Files please click - Upload a File Here >>> http://www.readysigns.com.au/files.html
Please include your contact information when sending a file.
Please include products requirements in the Description section
We will contact you via email to confirm your requirements
How do I convert an Adobe Illustrator or Corel Draw file into a JPG?
Converting Adobe Illustrator files (AI or EPS) into JPG files Create your image at full size (print size) if
possible From the FILE menu, select Export… From the "Save as type" drop- down menu, select
JPEG (*.JPG) Choose the location where you would like to save your file, type a name for the file,
then click the SAVE button In the JPEG Options dialog box
Converting Adobe Illustrator files (AI or EPS) into JPG files
1. Create your image at full size (print size) if possible
From the FILE menu, select Export…
From the "Save as type" drop-down menu, select JPEG (*.JPG)
Choose the location where you would like to save your file, type a name for the file, then click the SAVE button
2. In the JPEG Options dialog box, select the following:
Quality: 10 Maximum
Color Model: (select the color model that your image was designed in)
Method: Baseline (Standard)
Depth: High (300 dpi)
Note: If your Illustrator file was created at full size (100% scale), you can select Medium (150 dpi) for the resolution depth
Check the Anti-Alias box
Uncheck the Embed ICC Profile box
Will my image be good enough to print ?
1) The larger the sign or banner you order, the higher the quality of image required
2) Zoom in as large as possible, if the image edges are blurry or blocky then it will not print correctly
3) Pixel based images (gifs, jpgs) do not print well. The quality is lost and you will have a blurry print
4) Web based images and graphics tend to be low resolution (72dpi), 150-300dpi is required
5) Formats accepted are Stock photos, AI, EPS, JPEG ( for proofing only ), PDF, PNG, TIFF
6) We accept JPEG for proofing only, we can help with correcting your files if required
We are here to help, so please send us your files and we will check them for you before printing
Metres, Feet, Inches distance Conversion
1 metre = 1000 Millimetres
1 foot = 304.80 Millimetres
1 foot = 12 inches = 0.30480 metres
1 yard = 3 feet = 0.91440 metres
1 inch = 25.4000 Millimetres
Calculating an Area in Square Metres
1) You will need to Convert from centimetres to metres eg 1 centimetre or 10mm = 0.01 metres
Length - 200cm or 2000mm = 2.0m
Width - 30cm or 300mm = .30m
2) Now Multiply the length and width together to get the measurement of the area in square metres.
Example - using the example sizes from above - 2.0m x .30m = .6 square metres (m2)